For no other reason than I want llamas. Well, okay, and to do some promoting. But the llamas were my original reason.THIS COMPETITION WILL CLOSE AT NOON (CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME) ON THE 1ST OF APRILHOW TO WIN:
1) First thing you can do is give me a llama. That's it. Llamas are free, so you don't lose anything.
2) You can also make a journal entry featuring me/this competition. Include at least a link to my deviantArt profile, and thumbnails of at least 5 of your favourites of the pieces I've drawn. Then drop a link to your journal as a comment to this post.
3) Promote me on Tumblr. This has seperate rules, which you can read about here: [link]OTHER RULES:
- You DON'T have to watch/follow me to be eligible to win, but if you are, your name will be entered twice, doubling your chances of winning.
- You can only enter the first two once. Multiple features won't improve your chances.PRIZES:
1) 3 random llama-givers will recieve a sketch of their choosing.
2) 5 random journal featurers will recieve a sketch of their choosing.
3) 7 random Tumblr rebloggers will recieve a sketch of their choosing.
If this becomes unexpectedly extremely popular, I might add more prizes. The requests will be filled at some point in April.SKETCH GUIDELINES:
I will only draw fanart for fandoms I'm already familiar with. The easiest way for you to find out what that is is by looking at my gallery. I've also got some lists on my Tumblr ([link]
and my LJ ([link]
. If you're unsure whether I'm familiar with a fandom, if you win you can always just ask, and the worst that'll happen is that I ask you to request something I'm more familiar with.
I might draw your original character, but it depends on many factors. Again, you may ask, but I might decline and ask you to request something else. I won't draw mecha, elaborate backgrounds, full frontal nudity or porn, to name some. I also probably won't draw overly sexist/objectifying stuff. Look to my strengths here. I will do simple full-body things and specific poses, though.
You can also request whether you want it coloured or greyscale, or what style you'd prefer and stuff like that. But keep in mind it shouldn't take me more than an hour or two, so it won't be overly complicated. If you want multiple characters or something, the art will be simpler. If you just want a simple portrait, it will be better shaded.
I reserve the right to deny any request I have a problem with -- but I WILL ask you to please just request something else, and I'm sure we can work something out.JUDGING:
Every llama/feature/reblog will be assigned a number, and I'll use Random.org to choose. Simple as that.
If you win, I'll send you a note and let you know you've won. I promise I won't send out April Fools notes. I'm not that cruel.QUESTIONS?
Comment below and I'll try to answer.THIS COMPETITION WILL CLOSE AT NOON (CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME) ON THE 1ST OF APRIL